1. Duplicate resources on the same planet do nothing. (Snuggler Colonies, Hyper Silicates, etc)
2. Artifact Anomolies do nothing but flavor text for research. (Capsules give 15% tech)
3. Resource hexes with special abilities spawn too random (like +3 social manufacture on Homeworld) but you can't build anything on it (Except Deep Core Mining) but you can't build Deep Core on your homeworld. (And it does NOT apply to Space Elevator) Very frustrating.
4. Random techs (Like Specialization for Hull Capactity) are 70 turns to research where the others in its group are like 26 and 56. Why?
5. AI techs seem out of control. Trading with Alterians and Iconians and they are like 30 techs ahead of me at turn 60 in the game. What?
7. Colonizing seems out of control. Focusing a game purely on colony ships (about 5 turns to build) I managed to get 10 planets. Snathi and Thalan and Drengin all had 15+. What?
8. All generic ships in shipyard all cost resources to build. No option for non-resource (Antimatter/Elerium etc) ships. You -have- to custom make them at the beginning.
9. Always around turn 50 I get 2-3 AI races declaring war on me. Even with diplomacy feats and diplomacy techs taken. Never had this issue in v2.0 did they tweak the angry UI?
10. Anomolies and planets and resources seem way too random. 1 game I have 50 anomolies around my capitol the next I have 5. One game I have 50 duratanium/thulium/promethium around my area, the next I have maybe 5. One game I have 10 level 15+ planets (5 of them non-radiation Precurser worlds immediately habitable) the next I have a total of 6 worlds around me all less than 11. I have no idea what dice rolls are being used for map generation, but for the love of god.. please normalize this.
11. Some AI are super colonize-y and will spam planets and have 20. The next AI i meet have maybe 3, even with worlds around them. What is going on with this?