These are in the 2.140 Opt-In.
1. In the colony screen, the Sort by Research doesn't do anything.
2. When meeting someone in mid-move, the "moves left" information in the info box in the lower-left of the galaxy screen doesn't get updated, so it shows more moves than are actually left.
3. The icons on the top row of the galaxy screen are strange at times. One time I couldn't find how many Administrators I had left until I found the icon far to the right of where it usually is. Another time the food icon showed I had 2, but I couldn't build a city. The tool tip for food showed I had zero. When I built a farm, the food icon still showed 2, the tool tip also showed two, and I could build a city. When I built the city, the food icon showed I had none.
4. Despite what I reported in a ticket I submitted about it, the notification about Administrators in the notification list on the left of the galaxy screen is still messed up. It will show I need Administrators when I have plenty.
5. When the BRAINY' AK event occurs, the notifications are messed up. Why does the BRAINY' AK event occur? It is useless now.