I'm new to the forum so take it easy on me. I'm having an odd problem .I'm currently playing star conttol origin via steam link and with a Xbox 360 controller with mouse and keyboard support as secondary. I have no problem.loading the game but there isn't a mouse pointer on screen and aslo the cursor movement seems like it stuck on a key so I'm fighting to highlight and navigating through the menus. Here are some things I boticed
- it's not specifically locked to one particular movement or let binding.
- I'll be navigating via cursor key or game pad (which I'm able to... Barely), either it moves in different direction or high light disappears. It's like abother key is rolling over and it's a fight on who wins.
- Seems like I do have mouse movement but no pointer on screen. I can move the mouse around and it will randomly highlight option to click on.
- on the Galaxy map of the planets, I'm moving back and forth because it doesn't stop (like it's ghosting). Auto Ooms in and can't zoom out.
- Combat doesn't seem to be effective that I know of. I suck so I can't see any problems there. No auto rotating problems or using primary and secondary attacks.
- checked my steam box and nothing on my keyboard so no key stuck on a specific command.
- Feels like the mouse is taken over and the cursor disappears and have to try again.
- scrolling through the objectives and logs is impossible. I scroll using arrow/game pad and it jump back like someone pressed page up or home.
Overall it feels like a ghost has taken over and trolling me. I'm already have a hard time with the game ( challenging) and don't need an additional handicap.
Let me know if anything else is needed from me. Thanks
PS - Love the game but need a few tweaks to make it much more enjoyable. (Ie. Module changes on the fly instead of going to a starbase)
Mike aka Jinseng74