1. When docking at a shipyard, it would be SUPER helpful if I was given a list. In this list, it would show me what new components I just got the BLUEPRINTS for (aka, I can now buy them anywhere), and would also show any components I buy but I'm not getting the blueprints for. It's really annoying to have to look through all my lists every time I find a new Precursor base. And it was quite annoying when I found that 'other base' and then realized later that the lander armor wasn't added to all bases.
2. Autopilot confirmation step. I want to click on something in my captain's journal, and have it flip to the map tab and show me a line leading from me to my destination and ask me "go here? yes / no". More or less exactly like SC2 does it.
3. I'm in the middle of talking with the cannibals. And I'm getting a Thraddash vibe for what will happen as I continue to interact with them. But the problem is that I have to jump through many many many dialog choices every time I talk to them to get through the dialog. Do I need to talk to them every time? I dunno. And because I don't know, I'm talking to them every time. And it's SO BORING. Please tweak the dialog tree to give us a "nope, haven't killed enough of you yet, ok-thanks-bye" one shot choice.
4. I'm spending most of my menu time on the starmap. Why isn't the starmap the tab that opens first?
5. Would like to search my captain's journal for specific words. Not a big annoyance, as the journal isn't huge, but would be kinda nice.
6. Captain's journal could be a little more specific. For example, including the star and planet names of where the potential Mu'kay colony sites are. And then I'd like to copy the journal to a text file or something for later speed-runs through the game.
7. Would like to be able to mark on the captain's journal entries if I finished something. For example, going to the 61 place. I don't see it in my objectives tab. So maybe include it in my objectives instead?
8. I suspect you deliberately are refusing to give us roster and manifest controls. Combining all my Tywom crew onto one ship would be super helpful inbetween frantic battles. As would the ability to dump methane to make room for Tzo Crystals. But I kinda see why you might not want to give us these options. But I'm still requesting.
9. Escape time in between battles? If I'm swarmed by multiple 'fleets', I currently have no chance of escaping unless I kill them all. SC2 gave a few second window for us to have a chance of escaping in between fleet battles. Please add?
10. Insta-stop? Why does my ship stop on a dime if I cancel auto-pilot? Please fix inertia.
11. Why does my ship cancel auto-pilot if I hit the tab key and open my menu? Please fix.
12. I have a note to go pick up the brother once I have room in my fleet. Uh....where did I leave him? My objectives and journal don't say and I don't remember.
13. I'm kind of bummed that I'm not getting science reports on all the weird crap I pick up. I fondly remember hauling in an important Precursor relic that I worked hard for. And the science team compared it to a fork. Good times!
14. I just got access to the mark III version of a fleet defense thing. But for some reason, it vanished from the buy list after I added 3 (I think it was 3) of them. If there's a limit to the amount of damage reduction I can have, please add that to the description.