I have a few questions and remarks, sorry for the loveless presentation
1) "AI is now allowed to rush more than once across its empire" - does this mean the AI gets free movements?
2) And I noticed that one of my custom races was changed. It had tactical repair 2 and that changed to strategical repair 2. Tactical repair was maybe too powerful, but I loved it. Strategical repair is nowhere close to being usefull. Any plans on buffing the repair amount? Maybe give it a buff depending on the ship size?
3) Also, I like the idea about the carriers with many small fighters instead of two ships. Two ships don't really create a carrier-feeling. Another solution would be to allow us to modify/design the fighters for a carrier. Just limit the maximum amount of space available per module and we decide if we want one big or seven very small ships.
4) There is one thing that gets on my nerves I have to mention as well. One fun part about the game is the creation of own ship designs. Right now you create a "frigate", you are proud of your design, you get immersed into the game and BAM the game shows you always the same terran ship leaving a stardock . You have stardocks and ship models on the campaign map and you can zoom in very close to both, wouldn't it be possible to use the ingame models and the battleviewer to actually show the correct stardock, ship and color theme?
5) Is there a trello board or list that we can check to see what you have planned to improve before the first add-on or is that decided more secretely or spontaneously?