Hello, here's just a quick list of bugs/strange observations I've noticed on suicidal. I've omitted a couple since they're on the patch notes
1) Beam augments techs say that they improve damage but the tech itself gives range.
2) I can't destroy colonies without causing a CTD. I've seen at least 1 other post on this.
3) Not exactly a bug, but I can't tell which starbase modules are required for others when the techs are on different branches. For example, the manufacturing tree; do I need interstellar collectors first or second? Not a huge deal but a tooltip would be helpful here.
4) The point defense and shield augments give flat bonuses to the entire fleet (like 2 or 4), but the armor one gives a 10% increase. Seems like they should all give flat bonus or %.
5) The AI will go to war if I embargo someone and give them 1 credit. Seems like an awful deal for the AI considering I wasn't even trading with the other guy in question. Basically, I think the AI either goes to war too easily (although they were the strongest at the time), or values embargoes too much (especially if there are no trade routes to begin with).
6) I've never seen the Iridium or the Thalan not get their asses kicked. The Altarians are often the first to declare war on me, even before the Dregin and Yor (aren't they supposed to be the good guys? ). They also usually win unless I do some serious intervention.
7) Carriers are really annoying (the Altarians always get them and win this way). They really exemplify all or nothing in a horrible way; if I can't kill all the drones/interceptors, I won't do any damage to the carriers, so the enemy fleet won't take any permanent damage. If I fight a regular fleet though, even if I lose I can damage or destroy a ship. There needs to be a carrier/support killer role in the ship roles, so that I can design some to make a run for the squishy support ships instead of shooting at a free re-spawning ones.
Thanks, I'm really enjoying the game, just trying to help make it better.