1. Ship Designer: Make rotation a little more obvious. Right click-drag would do great.
2. Influence numbers in a particular hex could be more transparent. I seem to remember GalCiv2 would tell you how much influence each race had in a particular sector?
3. I miss Trade Goods!
4. The Tech Ages are annoying. The descriptions really aren't that accurate, and the limitations feel artificial. Maybe make more than just 3 ages, and have each age need more techs for it to make more sense, or get rid of them altogether please!
5. Really miss the orbital terraformer that terraforms all available tiles at once!
6. When you obsolete a ship design, it'd be nice if it would obsolete that entire design chain (so that I don't have to obsolete Ranger M1-M100000000 )
7. When a Constructor goes into orbit around a starbase that doesn't have an available upgrade, it "defends" the base. When an upgrade becomes available, the Construction has to be ejected, then re-docked before it can be used.
8. Add the ability to upgrade a ship as part of a fleet without ejecting it. Or, upgrade from the stacked ship panel.
9. Really need battle focus and quickturn!
10. Number of moves left for a fleet would be nice to see.
11. I'm getting random problems with text overlap.