We've released an update to the Galactic Civilizations III beta. Simply fire up your Steam client, and it should download the 0.42 patch automatically.
Galactic Civilizations III 0.42 adds huge hulls, improves load times, and fixes several bugs.
Our next major patch, Beta 2, is scheduled for an October release and adds diplomacy and much more to the game. Check out the full tentative development schedule here.
Thanks for playing, and happy conquering!
*** GALACTIC CIVILIZATIONS III BETA 0.42 PATCH NOTES ***
- Enabled Huge Hulls
- Game loads faster
- Fixed an issue where ships designed in MP games didn't save properly, causing parts to appear at odd rotations and sizes
- Fixed an issue causing Star bases to ignore logistics points
- Fixed a crash when attacking from a planet to an adjacent enemy ship
- Fixed an issue where colony ships would double population after being upgraded
- Fixed a crash during battles
- Fixed an issue that could cause valid attack and defense on ships to appear greyed out
- Fixed an issue keeping restrictions on some improvements from being enforced
- Fixed a crash using symmetry in the ship designer
- Fixed a crash when attempting to add a sponsor to a shipyard
- Fixed an issue where ships could disappear (the player was able to select the terrain which hid everything else in the tile)