Are you a software developer interested in working in the game industry? Are you a talented artist with a great eye for making games with a distinctive look and feel? If so, make sure you check out some of the positions available at Stardock.
Stardock has been around 25 years with the average employee having worked here for over 5 years. It's an environment that encourages innovation, career growth and is just plain a fun place to work.
Today's highlighted position: Game Developer
Stardock is trying to fill up engineering spots at its Plymouth Michigan studio. The position would involve working on cutting edge games as well as helping us bring our games to other platforms.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Write gameplay code and UI code.
- Scripting and helping create quests and campaigns.
- Improving engineering skills.
Education and/or Experience Desired:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or equivalent work experience.
- A passion for gaming and game design.
- Self-motivated, likes to identify and solve problems.
- Strong C++ background.
If you're enthusiastic about the position and would like to tell us about it, please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, with "Game Developer" in the subject line.