I'm having a few questions:
1. Is there any way to change the visual size of the ship in battles (making a ship looks much bigger than some other ships although they have the same hull)?
2. I wanted to create a ship that can only be unlocked by unlocking a specific research, in my case it's a new modded research i made stands after "Massive Scale Construction" or something. How can i do that? I tried to create a special ship component that is unlocked after that research, but it didn't go the way i wanted =3=
3. In shipblueprintdefs and shipclassdefs i classified 2 ships as capital and escort, but when i start the game they are both classified as support. Did i do it wrong somewhere? :-/
4. How can i create ship component that cannot be bought? I created some using <Unavailable>true</Unavailable> , but then whenever i go into ship design the game crashes :v
5. Is it possible to create a new type of weapon? Or making a weapon shoots before others? I created a beam weapon that has longer range than missile, but the missile always shoot first :-/
Oh and btw, i created a ship with a carrier module using escortfightercap, and change the escort fighter blueprint to that of a normal carrier. And the result is... from only 1 ship out-of-combat, whenever it battles it becomes 20+ ships :v