I purchased the full Sins of a Solar Empire Gold BUNDLE from steam
Installed the game with no issues at all.
Started to play the game to have it crash to desk top after 30 minutes of game, loaded back into the game to it happen around 2 minutes into game play and it has been doing this constantly, extremely unplayable.
I have searched the official forums and the steam forums for causes/fixes and tried all suggested fixes;
- Dropping detail settings (even though this machine can run GTAV and Forza Horizon 3 on ultra with no issues.
- Removing AA from Video Settings
- Verified Steam files multiple times
- Ran the game in Windowed mode/As administrator/compatibility mode
- Disable Avast anti virus (added .exe to exclusions list also
- Double checked all drivers where were up to date including DX12
- Re-installed all Redistributable Files.
- Ran a completely fresh install on dev.exe/normal.exe, no addons/mods
I have included a link to the Gdrive where i have store 5 of the latest sins.dmp files:
PC Specs (For reference)
- i7 6700HQ Skylake
- 16GB RAM
- Windows 10 Pro
- GeForce GTX 1060
- 500GB SSD/2TB HDD
Thanks in advance.