Is there a current master bug list somewhere? I didn't see it, but granted I didn't spend 2 hours looking.
But I did have a few issues I run into in the game:
1. Upon having custom created ships, the small icon list of fleet grouped ships sometimes still shows the old style of the ship. Makes choosing ships very difficult sometimes.
2. Having a constructor with multiple construction pods on it, when at a starbase, does not do multiple adds if manually built. You have to move it off, then back on again. Very annoying. Automatic build though will stay and apply all construction pods to Starbase.
3. Gigantic Galaxy maps sometimes take up almost 16GB of RAM (my max RAM on my machine.) Is this supposed to happen? Seems like quite a LOT of data to be loaded at one time. The game chugs sometimes on larger maps and I have a 4th Gen i5, 16GB RAM and a 980x Video Card.
4. Sometimes on new games, I will click on a technology on turn 1 and get it for free. Sometimes I might even get 2 for free. But sometimes, none at all. What is up with this? (yes this is playing the same race, just different maps)
5. Multiple anomaly events: Upon getting multiple anomaly events, some are hidden or stuck behind the other screens and not seen or close rapidly without telling you what happened. Seems not to process more than 1 or 2 anomaly events properly with the display.
6. Using the master Govern tab from the bottom left of the screen you can update mass quantitiies of ships. Unfortunately there is no tooltip telling you how much this will cost, how many ships of that type there are or any confirmation you are about to do so. Last game I updated 50 ships at once and was -250,000 credits in debt.
7. No confirmation for random popups of civilizations wanting to give you like.. 150 credits for going to war with the biggest civilization in the Galaxy. I would really like a "You are about to goto war with X Faction" confirmation pop up. It does not do this through any diplomacy dialogue screen. Going to war on accident sucks.
8. Not really a bug, but would -love- to have a confirmation box pop up for automated explorer anomaly for Wormholes. Such as "this is a wormhole, do you wish to enter?" like there is for anomalies for Graveyards and Ancient sites.
9. Automated explorers, surveryors and constructors will get grouped up in a fleet sometimes if they end a turn on the same spot. At one point I had like 5 explorers grouped in a fleet exloring the galaxy together.
10. Military Specialization queue on a Colony will give improper readouts of allocated resources in slider bars. (i.e. will say 1800 military resources, but is only giving out 900.)
11. Late game I get spammed with requests for Technology, War Requests and what not for 150credits. What is this? I am making 6k a turn, its not worth 150 credits to give you my resources. I check their gold levels and they have like 10,000 credits. They should be offering a lot more.