So I am in a new game. I have the ancient ability as a custom race. I am not getting 10% per relic. I am only getting 10% <once> as a global empire wide ability. I also have 'clever' at +1 which also give 10%. I have TWO relics yet only have a grand total of 10% not 20% like it 'used' to be.
Is this how ancient is supposed to be working? If Ancient was changed I would love to know. I will upload a save and screen shots for a ticket.