Okay, time for Version 2 which brings updates to many of the dragons, mages, and some of the player units.
- Archers now gain the ArmorPiercing ability.
- Battlemage has the Life ability replaced with Loremaster1.
- Blue Drakes gained the Deadly Bite ability.
- Drakes gained the Deadly Bite ability.
- Dwarven Axemen gained Cleave ability and Expert Axemen ability and lost Spell_Eviscerate ability.
- Dwarven Berserker gained Berzerk ability.
- Dwarven Calvary gained CanEquipBows ability, ArmorPiercing ability, and PoisonShot ability. They lost Spell_Slow ability and Spell_Shockwave ability.
- Fire Mage has the Spell_Soulspark ability replaced with the Flamewave_Aegethon ability. This makes them more flame-based.
- Fire Mage has the Spell_Thunderstrike replaced with BurstOfFire ability. This makes them more flame-based.
- Frost Dragons gained the Large ability, the Overpower ability, and the Sweep ability.
- Golden Dragons gained the Large ability.
- Ice Mage has the EnergizingAura ability replaced with the Frostborn ability.
- Necromancer gained Touch of Entropy ability and Deathward ability.
- Necromancer gains the Spell_Curse ability.
- Pikemen now gain the Endurance1 ability (gain additional HP per level).
- Quendar Mystic gains the Spell_Curse ability.
- Rebel Archers gained the CanEquipBows ability and the ArmorPiercing ability.
- Red Drakes gained the Deadly Bite ability.
- Sentinels gain the Swordsman ability (increasing their counterattack damage).
- Shrill loses the Spell_StaticBlast and gains the Shockwave ability. Keeps more in line with the earth theme.
- Soldiers now gain the Defender1_Level ability (higher defense when defending).
- Trog Archers gained the CanEquipBows ability.
- Trog gain the Blood_Trog ability (just the infantry gain it, not the archers, snipers, or commanders).
- Trog Snipers gained the Bleed2 ability instead of the Bleed1 ability.
- Trog Snipers gained the CanEquipBows ability.
- Twisted Magi gains the MinorResistLightning ability.
- Twisted Magi lose the Blessing ability and replace it with Spell_StaticBlast and Spell_Storm.
- Twisted Magi lose the VulnerableToLightning from them. They use lightning, why are they vulnerable to it?
- Warlock loses the EnergizingAura and replaces it with the Spell_Curse ability.
- Wolf has vulnerable to cold removed from it. It has Fur!
Plus what is in Version 1
A lot of what these changes do is try to theme up the units a bit better. Twisted Magi for example are supposed to be lightning based but have no lightning based attacks and were in fact vulnerable to lightning. The Dragons and Drakes got Deadly bite and the two types of Dragons are even tougher now! A lot of the spellcasters became more themed. Again, this was an update to try and make units do what their description said.
The instructions are the same as above, but the link is changed (see below).
Link to Mod
If there are any balancing issues, please feel free to let me know.