It's been a long time since I last played, and I'm not much on the forums, so apologies if any of this has already been mentioned.
- A race was defeated and tried to give me their remaining facilities. It didn't work. I got the "you can have our stuff" message every turn, with no effect, I ended up destroying those facilities to stop the messages showing up
- I managed to get into a situation where the battle simulation was running behind the main display (I could hear the sound effects, but only saw the map). I couldn't get out of that view and had to kill the game
- A number of research topics (e.g. Atmospheric cleansing) are greyed out and I don't know why. Some have "disabled for beta" but others don't have this message and I don't know if this is intentional, a bug or if I'm missing some dependency and the display is not making that clear.
- When playing as the Terrans I'm supposed to get the first building free (Rushed). If I change my mind about hte first building (before any turn has elapsed) I lose this benefit. e.g. create a building, cancel, create a different one, this alternate "first building" is not rushed as expected.
- In a number of cases new battle notifications for starbases showed the starbases with zero hit points (out of zero), since they survived and won, I'm guessing they actually did have some, just the display was wrong.
Really impressed with how this game is shaping up, loads of great new stuff since I last played.