* Human 'rush first building' doesn't work if you change the first built structure, even if you've not advanced a turn
* It's difficult to tell at a glance what's built, what's queued, and what's being upgraded in the colony view. Consider making the various building states more obvious.
* Govern Planet sliders only update the build times in the improvement list and not those in the build queue. You have to leave the planet then re-enter it to get the proper figures in all areas.
* Request Constructor doesn't work if you disable the automatic Constructor design in favour of a custom design. 'You are unable to build constructors at this time'.
* An Open Borders treaty with a minor asking for 7bc per turn does not show in the Govern>Economy report: 'Treaty Revenue 0'.
* If Notifications they are going to persist from one turn to the next add a Turn indicator to each entry so we can tell what's current and what's old.
* NO IDEOLOGY EVENTS in multiplayer game. Colonisation does not generate an Ideology choice - ever.
* It's difficult to tell which Ideologies you have, which you don't, and which are available for purchase. Appearance of icon status needs to be more obviously expressed.
* Display number of Ideology points under each Ideology in the Ideology screen. Annoying to keep hovering over each.
* After loading a game the planet GFX do not draw in the Colony side panel.
* Some of the column heading icons on the Govern>Colonies screen are wrong.
* Tech tree should default center on the current/last tech researched.
* Change Fog Of War to show last known position of bases & shipyards.
* Map: Quite often the tooltip from one item will carry over into another different item. Waggling between the two sorts this out.
* Freedom Of Technology. There's no indication what technology is shared.
* Constructors. Add a Cancel option to the build Starbase/Shipyard function. Presently if you click by accident you can't back out.
* Late game still feels _far_ too much like a Starbase & Constructor Management Simulator. Please reduce the Starbase busy work that's currently hampering mid-late game play.
* Mulitple Terrans means they all have cloned starting systems; Sols, Earths, Saturns and the rest everywhere. No big deal but it is a bit odd and makes things harder when there are multiple map bodies all called the same thing.