First off thanks Stardock for releasing the latest patch and continuing to work hard on this game, here is a list of bugs some old some new observed to this point in this version, I will update the other post of all bugs posted with in the next day or two.
- (still present) Thalan based custom factions still are starting with class 15 planet versus class 16.
- (new) Thalan based custom race ships (medium) are not unlocking when tech is researched.
- Unlocks later as other techs researched.
- Can build custom medium ships right away.
- (new) Survey ship now has armor defense however, no other defense, (may be bugged since armor no longer applies all three defenses)
- (new) A.I. is building starbases for minerals 15 stars away with-in first 75 turns when closer options available.
- (still present) Game does not stop running in background upon exit. (Force close will sometimes cause Windows Explorer to crash)
- (new) very slow game pace and tech tree seem to be not applying or need to be adjusted as with 15 colonies I'm completing techs in 2-4 turns (too fast for very slow)
- (still present) Ship icon in bottom of screen still not reflecting custom race color design.
- (still present) Outlook II (explorers) Ideology trait unlocks any class planet not class 10.
- Pirates appear to have huge logistics caps at start of game (fleet of 7 ships) May be by design.
I'm sure I'm missing some that I had on my list however, when Windows Explorer crashed it crashed notepad too which I had them written down in .