I just want to thank there devs for their quick work on this game, I am so far really enjoying it, That may be because I love deeply customizable space strategies but meh. I even shamelessly created myself as a a leader for a faction I created for a book I'm writing, sad I know but I couldn't resist. (No im not entering it in che competition cause it will fail).
THE FACTION logo and artwork designed for that is all my own work except the background, leave it alone the rights to that logo are mine so i'm not putting in competition :> !
I have encountered a few bugs though.
1. Sometimes Drengin scout ships are invincible to fight, I cannot beat them.
2. For some reason there appears to be a memory leak (YES my computer meets the system requirements) After an 2 hours the game becomes unplayably laggy and freeze, it can also lock up my computer.
- System Reqs just in case
Intel I7 4 Core
8 GB Ram
Nvidia Gtx 970
1 TB Harddrive low fragmentation Seagate Barracuda 300 gb free, and a high data transfer rate cant remember off the top of my head.
3. There seems to be intermittent freezing connected to the shipyard / designer screen.
4. Allowing the option for all parts seems to cause lag of some sort.
5. Rapid zooming or panning of the galaxy map causes intense freezing.
Things I'd like to see - If you got time I know ya busy
1. Planet construction - like creating / destroying planets on empty tiles or the ability to change planet types.
2. High level techs, like obscenely high.
3. Ability to organize designs into categories, and filter out faction default designs - It can get real messy and with the freezing I get, It can take ages to design a fleet.
4. Ability to customize faction colours and interfaces to greater detail, instead of just copying other factions.
Of course I know you guys are busy, and I'm really happy with what you have done so far for £29.99 which I think is reasonable for early access you have done an awesome job