* Overall feedback improvements needed: If you can't do an action the UI should tell you why instead of just dead-clicking. (E.g., feedback as to why you can't colonise a planet.)
* Tooltips frequently clip text.
* Suspect AI Is able to see into unexplored regions, e.g., targets distant resources with bases.
* Exporters gives you an extra Freighter but doesn't give you an extra trade route.
* Background image for an Ideology changes depending on which of the other two Ideologies that you click into it from, i.e., there seems to be four background images for three screens and it cycles through them in an odd way.
* Freighter is not consumed when establishing a trade route.
* Newly built ships do not pop out or head towards a defined rally point, instead they always deploy to the 'east' hex of the shipyard.
* Relations slider seems to be wrong in several ways:-
- Doesn't reflect what's shown in the modifiers list, i.e., shows incorrect direction of movement.
- Sometimes shows stretched faces instead of the relations indicator.
- Sometimes reports Furious when indicator sits firmly within the green zone.
* Krynn: 'They are on in a war frenzy ---': This makes no sense. What is it?
* Extreme Colonisation doesn't work for Barren worlds.
* Freedom Of Technology doesn't tell you what the tech is that's shared.
* If you change the Spending to favour Research you don't see a revised Turns Remaining on the currently researched tech until you click Next Turn. Spending changes should update everything straight away so you can see the likely results before having to advance a turn.