Bugs: 1) I was in a war with the Krynn and got the message that I had won an influence victory. I selected, "keep playing". Then I got the pop-up message from the Krynn that they wanted peace. I clicked on "Nah I'm gonna.." and the game crashed afterward. Upon reloading the game, same circumstances the same thing happened.
2) When I view some pirates, they showed me the same logo as my civilization. Could you use a logo which is unused by the races playing the game ?
3) When all of a civilization's planets are gone that race disappears from the diplomatic option but it will sometimes reappear. (With zero planets in its list).
4) Atmospheric cleansing: When I have all the pre-requisites shown on the tech tree, the game does not let me select this tech. Other techs are selected instead of the Atmospheric cleansing. The choice of Atmospheric cleansing eventually can be researched from the tech menu but it is not clear what finally frees up this tech to be researched.
Questions: 1) Why do some of the dead worlds sometimes get my civilization logo. In some case this happened when I had a couple of Economic starbases around but it did not happen consistently. I though it may have been because I also had the sun in my area of effect but I could not reproduce it.
2) Starbases: When there are dead worlds and Suns in my area of effect does this affect the output of my star base ? I would think that the suns at least would be a supply of energy and the dead worlds of minerals. Also, why is it not possible to create a mining starbase near asteroids when there are no special colored ressourses nearby ?
3) Ring management: Could you add the option to destroy a ring without decommisionning the whole starbase ? This way a purchased starbase could be upgraded much like ships. I could turn a Economic starbase into a Mining starbase without losing all of the other features I would like to keep.
4) Sometimes the trade route visual effect in the map becomes very big and bright. Why does it do that ? Is my trade route being raided by pirates ? Is there something that must be done in these cases ?