So some of this stuff has been mentioned elsewhere, I think, and some of it has not but I'm providing a list of the issues I've run into.
- The text box issue is still a problem. I know you guys are working on it but I figure that the more people shout about it, the more it'll be on your radar.
- Under the benevolence ideology tree, Outreach 2 and (I think) Outreach 4 don't give the planets that they promise. They promise a class 10 and class 16 planet, respectively. Instead, I get a random planet quality that consistently has a population of 10. This issue was also brought up on the following page with a possible code siting of the problem: http://forums.galciv3.com/460665/page/1/#3517875
- I've found that the Missionary Center benevolence improvement does not actually seem to provide the promised ideology points. I've constructed one on most of my worlds and my ideology meter hasn't moved an inch. A source of a great deal of frustration since I was counting on those to provide additional ideology points since I'm running out of planets in my current game...
- Lag spike when revealing new planets on the galactic map.
- On occasion, when I do things in the ship yard, the queue doesn't seem to update until I close and reopen that shipyard screen.
I hope this stuff is helpful.