Ok only got 41+ turns in so heres what I got-
1. Right click to remove buildings being built on worlds (toggle in options under interface?).
2. First world problem but for the love of god add a "UI VOLUME" slider under sound in options to turn it down. Driving me nutz or change it please!
Single click noise and the "do do" noise for ships and even worse ui sliding sound in ship designer when scrolling up and down the ship list (foams at the mouth).
3. On the map let me scroll out farther. (you love supreme commander don't you LET ME OUT!)
4. When you zoom up close on a star it should get way bigger ie overlap its tile a bit and gas giants get a little bit bigger (fill the tile or just under) and large planets little less than gas giants
(think Sots 2 combat when you zoom in the sun gets huge, really like that).
5. When you colonize all worlds around a star that are possible the suns name appears below it like colonized worlds. easy for players to know that system is locked down.
(if we get worlds that can only be colonized with tech then the color of the suns name should be different so hey this system is locked down but still has worlds that can be grabbed later)
6. In GC2 if you had rings, moons, etc... around a world you would get a bonus. I'm seeing some worlds with moons and not getting a bonus. Not all implemented yet? I would love to see worlds with multiple moons 4-5 tops?
7. right click in trade offers remove tech, etc... not left click (you can add a toggle in options for players who prefer left or right click). Also add ability to right click money offers to remove them.
8. Capital should have a bigger planetary defense bonus by default and show it in the tool tip. Maybe the bigger the world you get small bonus too. Class 5 and below base defense of 90, class 8 base of 100, size 15 105, class 25+ 110.
9. Population totals add B behind the numbers
10. black holes come in varied of sizes and activity.
All I got for now and some pictures in my dropbox below with some other ideas. Yes some are first world problems...