So December is here....Combat viewer update....

By on December 1, 2014 7:36:51 PM from Galactic Civilizations III Forums Galactic Civilizations III Forums

Larsenex

Join Date 04/2009
+140

So can we get hint..a scrap...a slice of the view this Friday..Pretty Please?

Also can get a bit more info on what we can see change wise in our new Beta coming up?

Paul mentioned that the entire 'Production/happy/Income thing was being changed. I would like more information or data. Gilmoy cannot get me correct values if the entire premise of how our people are happy is going to change later this month.....

Cheers and hope you all had a great Thanksgiving!

Locked Post 26 Replies
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
December 1, 2014 11:22:57 PM from Galactic Civilizations III Forums Galactic Civilizations III Forums

Patience grasshopper.

You can have this game in full when you can take this book of matches out of my hand.

December 2, 2014 10:37:32 AM from Galactic Civilizations III Forums Galactic Civilizations III Forums

Not sure if they're ready to show it yet, but I'll make sure they know it's being wanted to be shown.

December 2, 2014 11:55:09 AM from Galactic Civilizations III Forums Galactic Civilizations III Forums

Did you not do this last month?

And if I recall, it paid off. :3

December 2, 2014 2:08:03 PM from Galactic Civilizations III Forums Galactic Civilizations III Forums

Quoting Island Dog,

Not sure if they're ready to show it yet, but I'll make sure they know it's being wanted to be shown.

Yeah, sure, like they don't already know people want to see it! lol And you typed that with a straight face, too.

December 2, 2014 7:16:56 PM from Galactic Civilizations III Forums Galactic Civilizations III Forums

In case there is any doubt: I'm longing for the combat viewer.

December 3, 2014 10:57:45 AM from Galactic Civilizations III Forums Galactic Civilizations III Forums

There was no 'update' that was optional lately was there? I see Darca posted something about version .51. 

Are we not on .51 now?

December 3, 2014 3:45:29 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

.51 is the latest available.

December 4, 2014 9:37:34 AM from Galactic Civilizations III Forums Galactic Civilizations III Forums

Quoting Larsenex,

There was no 'update' that was optional lately was there? I see Darca posted something about version .51. 

Are we not on .51 now?
Quoting Island Dog,

.51 is the latest available.

It just doesn't show in the game.

December 4, 2014 11:23:54 AM from Galactic Civilizations III Forums Galactic Civilizations III Forums

Ok its what I am playing now. So when are we getting 2.0.51?

December 4, 2014 11:24:10 AM from Galactic Civilizations III Forums Galactic Civilizations III Forums

/pokes Paul...

December 4, 2014 1:58:58 PM from Galactic Civilizations III Forums Galactic Civilizations III Forums

I bet 40 imaginary units of currency that the next build will be called .60

Because a new build every month takes us to release and a near perfect 1.00

so when will the game be declared a gamma? If we were to advertise that we could make it into a real trendy thing everyone does.

December 4, 2014 9:18:24 PM from Galactic Civilizations III Forums Galactic Civilizations III Forums

Imagine a GalCiv3 beta update - right before the holidays ^^

December 4, 2014 9:41:54 PM from Galactic Civilizations III Forums Galactic Civilizations III Forums

Imagine a GalCiv3 beta update - right before the holidays ^^

December 2014: Beta 3 - Combat! Yor Singularity!
This is the big combat update. Ground invasions, our new take on fleet combat, and the sinister mechanical Yor join the beta before the end of the year.

well it is supposed to be this Dismember 

December 5, 2014 3:48:07 AM from Galactic Civilizations III Forums Galactic Civilizations III Forums

The only thing programmers need to do this holiday is stay at work! 

December 5, 2014 4:06:09 AM from Galactic Civilizations III Forums Galactic Civilizations III Forums

In the Steam discussions Paragon Exile mentions friday (today) as being the day for the update and new features beta. I am not sure if he is anything to do with Stardock or if it's just someone stating guesses as facts so I cannot be sure to how creditable this information is...

December 5, 2014 9:22:22 AM from Galactic Civilizations III Forums Galactic Civilizations III Forums

Quoting crimsonsun_2000,

In the Steam discussions Paragon Exile mentions friday (today) as being the day for the update and new features beta. I am not sure if he is anything to do with Stardock or if it's just someone stating guesses as facts so I cannot be sure to how creditable this information is...

Beta is not coming today. It should be within the next week or so, but I imagine it'll be discussed in todays livestream.

December 5, 2014 11:01:05 AM from Galactic Civilizations III Forums Galactic Civilizations III Forums

AWESOME, Thanks Ilsand Dog!!

December 5, 2014 11:15:11 AM from Galactic Civilizations III Forums Galactic Civilizations III Forums

Quoting Island Dog,
Beta is coming today. It should be within the next week or so, but I imagine it'll be discussed in todays livestream.

Can I quote you on that? Well, I just did! Dang, ID, you just made my weekend and gave me a nice birthday present for Sunday. Cheers SD team!

December 5, 2014 11:33:52 AM from Galactic Civilizations III Forums Galactic Civilizations III Forums

Happy Birthday Avatar137.....

Ilsand are we getting the actual update today or just some info and a possible update to our game next week?

December 5, 2014 12:01:26 PM from Galactic Civilizations III Forums Galactic Civilizations III Forums

Oh man, sorry.  That was a typo.  It is not coming today.

December 5, 2014 12:28:53 PM from Galactic Civilizations III Forums Galactic Civilizations III Forums

Island Dog, do you have any knowledge of what these incredibly impatient people are asking? :3

December 5, 2014 12:43:59 PM from Galactic Civilizations III Forums Galactic Civilizations III Forums

Hey, I am an AVID GCIII fan and well I want it so we's can test's it...

Why cant we have some meats.......

December 5, 2014 1:08:29 PM from Galactic Civilizations III Forums Galactic Civilizations III Forums

Playable Yor can't arrive soon enough for me, darnit.

December 5, 2014 1:39:30 PM from Galactic Civilizations III Forums Galactic Civilizations III Forums

Quoting Island Dog,

Dude! There are just no words... [e digicons]:'([/e]

December 5, 2014 1:47:19 PM from Galactic Civilizations III Forums Galactic Civilizations III Forums

Quoting Island Dog,

I was pretty sure it was a typo any one as the sentence totally contradicted itself pre-edit, either that or you were using some Stardock slang communication that went completely over my head but that couldn't happen because...

"Nothing could go over my head, my reflexes are too fast, so I would catch it."

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #101114  walnut1   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000922   Page Render Time: